The Jefferson Chamber hosts this special event to honor and present awards to local entrepreneurs and those who support and champion small business. The luncheon is attended by elected officials and community and business leaders representing diverse industries.
Patricia Besselman-Main of Besselman Wealth Planners, Kristi Brocato of The Basketry, and Christel Slaughter of SSA Consultants contributed to a panel discussion at the Luncheon, presented by Southwest Airlines, on May 8, 2019, at the Hilton New Orleans Airport Hotel.
The following award winners were honored at the event:
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Julie Couret, 7602 Coach
- Small Business of the Year: Uniformity, LLC
- Women Owned Business of the Year: Magnolia Physical Therapy
- Family Owned Business of the Year: Ramsey’s Diamond Jewelers
- Innovator of the Year: The National WWII Museum
- Large Business of the Year: Pond & Company
- Business Progress Award: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Community Advancement Award: Brandy Christian, The Port of New Orleans
- Healthy Business Award, Most Creative: Sparkhound
- Healthy Business Award, Best Employee Led Program: Gambel Communications
- Healthy Business Award, Up and Comer: Bergeron Automotive