(AVONDALE, La) — The Jefferson Chamber and Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission (JEDCO) are pleased to announce the 2020 Prosper Jefferson event lineup.
JEDCO and the Chamber will host 11 Prosper Jefferson seminars this year, featuring experts from around the Greater New Orleans region. Each event will highlight an informational topic to assist our local businesses in achieving growth and success.
See the full list of seminars below:
- January 29: Time Management & Strategic Planning
- February 19: Advertising & Branding
- March 25: Doing Business with the Government
- April 29: Exit Planning
- May 27: Opportunity Zones
- June 24: PR & Media Relations
- July 29: Small Business Financing
- August 26: Social Media
- September 30: Fundraising & Grant Writing
- October 28: Online Marketing
- November 18: Human Resources
JEDCO and the Jefferson Chamber created the monthly seminar series in 2015 to educate, inspire and assist small business owners in Jefferson Parish. It has become a popular event series for the local business community.
All seminars will be held from 8:30 am to 10:30 am at the JEDCO Conference Center on the West Bank. The address is 701A Churchill Parkway, Avondale, LA 70094. The event is $5 to attend and will cover the cost of a hot breakfast for guests. Click here to register for this year’s seminars.