METAIRIE, LA – Get ready to start your engines! The Jefferson Chamber of Commerce will host the 6th Annual Grand Prix, presented by Zito Companies, on Wednesday, July 12 at NOLA Motorsports Park in Avondale. Beginning at 5 p.m., local businesses will convene at the karting raceway in the spirit of friendly competition, networking and teambuilding.
The Grand Prix is the Chamber’s largest teambuilding event of the year. Thirty teams of five drivers will experience the thrill of racing by taking turns completing as many laps as possible in the allotted time in hopes of taking home the glory. This event also serves as an opportunity for participants to socialize and network with local professionals.
Admission & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Racing Teams – ($1,200) – Includes (1) 5-person racing team, team t-shirts, and (5) spectator passes.
- Spectator Party Pass – (Chamber Members -$20; Non-Members- $30) Includes food and drink and the opportunity to watch the teams battle it out for the Grand Prix Champion Title.
- Checkered Flag Sponsor – ($500) Includes sponsor logo on select promotional materials, select event signage, event’s promotional pages on Chamber’s website and (10) spectator passes.
- Track Sponsor – ($2,500) Includes (1) 5-person racing team, team t-shirts, (5) spectator passes, sponsor logo on team shirts, select event signage, promotional materials and event’s promotional pages on Chamber website.
- Finish Line Party Sponsor – ($3,000) Includes exclusive sponsorship of the post-race party, (1) 5-person racing team, (10) spectator passes, sponsor logo on team shirts, select event signage including exclusive sign to be placed in the main party area and event’s promotional pages on Chamber’s website.
- Photo Sponsor – ($3,000) Includes exclusive sponsor logo on photograph given to each attendee, (1) 5-person racing team, (10) spectator passes, sponsor logo on team shirts, select event signage and event’s promotional pages on Chamber’s website.
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased at www.jeffersonchamber.org or by calling (504) 835-3880. For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities, contact Alex Zarookian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from the event support the Jefferson Chamber’s efforts in pro-business advocacy and quality of life initiatives.
Media are welcome to attend.
About the Jefferson Chamber:
The Jefferson Chamber is a leading voice for Jefferson Parish’s business community. As a non-profit, membership-driven organization, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses at the local, state and federal levels. The Chamber’s mission is to work for the advancement of the business community; to enhance the economic, civic and cultural environment; and to improve the quality of life in Jefferson Parish. The Jefferson Chamber is Four-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and was awarded the 2013 and 2015 Chamber of the Year Award by the Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives in the Large Chamber Category.