JEFFERSON, LA – Jefferson Parish has launched a COVID-19 Vaccination Survey in order to gauge the current interest of residents and help identify areas of need in Jefferson Parish.
Only those who are currently eligible for the vaccine according to the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) should complete this survey. The current LDH phase criteria of Phase 1A or Phase 1B, Tier 1 includes the following:
- Persons 65 and older
- Dialysis providers and patients
- Ambulatory and outpatient providers and staff
- Behavioral health providers and staff
- Urgent care clinic providers and staff
- Community care providers and staff
- Dental providers and staff
- Professional home care providers (including hospice workers) and home care recipients (including older and younger people with disabilities over the age of 16 who receive community or home-based care, as well as clients of home health agencies)
- American Sign Language (ASL) and foreign language interpreters and Support Service Providers (SSPs) working in community and clinic-based settings, and clients who are both deaf and blind
- Health-related support personnel (lab staff, mortuary staff who have contact with corpses, pharmacy staff)
- Schools of allied health students, residents and staff
- Law enforcement and other first responders
- Louisiana Unified Command Group
- State and local essential COVID emergency response personnel
- Some elections staff ahead of March elections
Please note that this survey is not an appointment and does not reserve a vaccine. This is an anonymous survey and the information provided will only be used for planning purposes; however, residents will be able to include their email to receive regular updates about the vaccine. As additional allotments of vaccine are provided by LDH to Jefferson Parish partners in the coming weeks, more appointments will be available in the online registration system.
CLICK HERE to fill out the survey. Visit COVID.JeffParish.net to stay updated on COVID-19 in Jefferson Parish, including available resources, weekly testing sites, local dashboard and more. Additional vaccination information, along with a list of local vaccine providers, is also available on the LDH website at www.LDH.la.gov/covidvaccine.
For more information about Jefferson Parish, visit www.JeffParish.net. Residents can also receive regular updates by following the Parish on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram(@JeffParishGov) or by texting JPALERT or JPNOTICIAS to 888-777.