The Jefferson Chamber Foundation’s Leadership Jefferson program graduated its 2015 class during a May 7 ceremony at New Orleans Marriott Metairie at Lakeway. This year’s program was sponsored by Peoples Health.
Leadership Jefferson 2015 Graduates:
- Taylor Collins, Jefferson Chamber Foundation Academy
- David Coons, Adams & Reese LLP
- Keith Darsey, Ochsner Health System
- Anthony DiGerolamo, West Jefferson Medical Center
- Greg Fenn, Entergy
- Ashley Gambino, Jefferson Financial Credit Union
- Cindy Hart, New Orleans Saints/New Orleans Pelicans
- Wesley Hawley, Atmos Energy
- Nick Helinski, Trane
- Gretchen Hirt, Gambel Communications
- Maegan O’Brien, Renaissance Publishing
- Stephen Robinson, Ochsner Health System
- Jamie Sablich, Whitney Bank
- Sal Scardino, Jr., First NBC Bank
- Jana Sikdar, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Jesse Watson, Ph.D., M.P.A., Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy
- Anne Wolff, Peoples Health
- Jennifer Zerangue, Postlethwaite & Netterville
Leadership Jefferson is a nine-month program designed to develop a diverse network of dedicated business and community leaders with the capacity to improve the quality of life for all citizens in Jefferson Parish and the Greater New Orleans region. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program.
Facilitated by a professional leadership team, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, criminal justice, diversity, and economic development.
Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish.
Leadership Jefferson is now accepting applications for its 2016 class. A selection committee will screen the applications and announce the new class in August.
An application can be obtained by calling the Chamber office at (504) 835-3880. The cost is $1,350 for Chamber Members and $1,500 for Non-Members. There is a $50 application fee. Applications must be received by August 10, 2015.