METAIRIE, LA – The Jefferson Chamber and Jefferson Chamber Foundation are pleased to announce the 2017 – 2018 Leadership Jefferson participants. Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish. This year’s class is a diverse group of business leaders from the community.
Members of the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2018 include:
- Gary Bazile, Entergy
- Janet Blohowiak, BNI
- Ashley Brennan, Bernhard MCC, LLC
- Sheila Craft, OfficeLink, LC & FileLink
- Carmen Cummings, Jefferson Community Health Care Center, Inc.
- Jessica DeBold, Renaissance Publishing
- Casey Fletcher, Fidelity Bank
- Susan Foret, East Jefferson General Hospital
- Jennifer Fuselier, Postlethwaite & Netterville
- Gerard Gaudet, Adams and Reese, LLP
- Bob Hecker, Uniformity, LLC
- Sonya Jarvis, ASI Federal Credit Union
- Rachael Jeanfreau, Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P.
- Brian Johnson, Baldwin Haspel Burke & Mayer, LLC
- Jim Knoth, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
- Larry LeBon, Home Bank
- Christy Marino, Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- Rachelle Matherne, Delgado Community College
- Brian Moldaner, T. Baker Smith, LLC
- Chad Nugent, Wealth Management & Planning Group
- Todd Palmer, IBERIABANK
- Anthony Parilla, New Orleans Saints & New Orleans Pelicans
- Rachel Perez, Senator Bill Cassidy
- Lauren Reynolds, Gulf Coast Bank and Trust
- Ryan Rodrigue, Hollis Companies
- Brett Sanborn, Select Properties
- Rebecca Smith, Whitney Bank
- Deborah Stagni, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Andrew Sullivan, Baldwin Haspel Burke & Mayer, LLC
- Shannon Thibodeaux, Tulane-Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children
- Ben Toledano, Coca Cola United Bottling Company
- Susan Trantham, West Jefferson Hospital Foundation
- Kate Wendel, JEDCO
- Amber Wilson, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
- Trisha Young, Atmos Energy
Leadership Jefferson is a nine-month program designed to develop a diverse network of dedicated business and community leaders with the capacity to improve the quality of life for all citizens in Jefferson Parish and the Greater New Orleans region.
Facilitated by a professional training team licensed in Emergenetics, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, criminal justice, diversity and economic development.
The Leadership Jefferson application process took place in June. For more information about the program, visit jeffersonchamber.org/leadershipjefferson.
About the Jefferson Chamber:
The Jefferson Chamber is a leading voice for Jefferson Parish’s business community. As a non-profit, membership-driven organization, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses at the local, state and federal levels. The Chamber’s mission is to work for the advancement of the business community; to enhance the economic, civic and cultural environment; and to improve the quality of life in Jefferson Parish. The Jefferson Chamber is Four-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and was awarded the 2013 and 2015 Chamber of the Year Award by the Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives in the Large Chamber Category.
For more information about the Jefferson Chamber, visit www.jeffersonchamber.org, and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.