METAIRIE, LA – The Jefferson Chamber and Jefferson Chamber Foundation are pleased to announce the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2019. Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish. This year’s class is a diverse group of business leaders from the community.
Members of the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2019 include:
- Mona Chawla, Tulane Health System
- Patrick Cresson, OUTFRONT Media
- Kristen DeDual, ASI Federal Credit Union
- Matt Dixon, New Orleans Saints and Pelicans
- Dr. Jeremy Dumas, Jefferson Community Health Care Centers, Inc.
- Todd Elliot, First American Bank and Trust
- Andy Estrada, Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy
- Leslie George, Bourgeois Bennett, LLC
- Germaine Gilson, Jefferson Parish Public School System
- Marcel Gonzalez, Gulf Coast Bank
- Brad Goodson, Ochsner Medical Center
- Patrick Hamby, Entergy Louisiana
- Jennifer Lapeyrouse, JEDCO
- Cassandra LeBlanc, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
- Curt Leibfritz, Cox Communications
- Chris Lopiccolo, Hancock Whitney Bank
- Brennan Manale, Renaissance Publishing
- Larry Manshel, ITC4Promos
- Lynda Marshall, Humana
- Toni McCord, Shirley “Toni” McCord, CPA, APAC
- Dodie McElmurray, West Jefferson Medical Center
- George Mueller, Chehardy Sherman Williams Law Firm
- Tim O’Brien, Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
- Steven Peranio, IBERIABANK
- Tricia Thriffiley Phillpott, The Feil Organization/Lakeside Shopping Center
- Lindsay Quebedeaux, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
- Ryan Quick, Event Producers
- Staci Ritchie, Richard CPAs
- Justin Sablich, Fidelity Bank
- Amanda Schott, 1st Lake Properties
- Scott Sternberg, Sternberg, Naccari & White LLC
- Diana Surprenant, Adams and Reese LLP
- Bradley Tate, Carr, Riggs & Ingram
- Jennifer Wilson, Southern Construction, L.L.C.
- Alex Zarookian, Jefferson Chamber
Leadership Jefferson is a nine-month program designed to develop a diverse network of dedicated business and community leaders with the capacity to improve the quality of life for all citizens in Jefferson Parish and the Greater New Orleans region.
Facilitated by a professional training team licensed in Emergenetics, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, criminal justice, diversity and economic development.
The Leadership Jefferson application process took place in June. For more information about the program, visit jeffersonchamber.org/leadershipjefferson.
About the Jefferson Chamber:
The Jefferson Chamber is a leading voice for Jefferson Parish’s business community. As a non-profit, membership-driven organization, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses at the local, state and federal levels. The Chamber’s mission is to work for the advancement of the business community; to enhance the economic, civic and cultural environment; and to improve the quality of life in Jefferson Parish. The Jefferson Chamber is Five-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and was awarded the 2013 and 2015 Chamber of the Year Award by the Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives in the Large Chamber Category.