METAIRIE, LA – The Jefferson Chamber and Jefferson Chamber Foundation are pleased to announce the members of the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2020. Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish. This year’s class is a diverse group of business leaders from the community.
Members of the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2020 include:
- Emily Anderson, Jefferson Chamber
- Tara Beth Anderson, HCA Healthcare – MidAmerica Division
- Jose Araujo, Bourgeois Bennett, CPAs & Consultants
- Louis Bartels, Fidelity Bank/NOLA Lending Group
- Dominique Becnel, Gambel Communications
- Sara Bradford, GNO, Inc.
- Valerie Brolin, Jefferson Parish Finance Authority
- Zach Butterworth, Adams & Reese
- Lauryn Donaldson, Ochsner Health System
- Joshua Dupuis, Acadian Ambulance
- Michelle Gonzales, Rostan
- Nicholas Gremillion, Peoples Health
- Kevin Guitterrez, Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools
- Alyssa Herbert, Metairie Bank & Trust
- Casey Hunnicutt, BW Terminals
- Celeste Favrot, 1st Lake Properties/Favrot & Shane Co.
- Michael Flowers, Michael Flowers Insurance Agency, LLC
- Derrick James, New Orleans Pelicans
- Mary Martens, JEDCO
- Mallary Matherne, Renaissance Publishing
- Daniel Maurin, IBERIABANK
- Brad Melancon, OUTFRONT Media
- Gabrielle Misfeldt, Jefferson Parish Public School System
- Michael Morse, Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
- Tricia Philpott, Lakeside Shopping Center
- Tiana Randolph, InclusivCare
- Leson Rebowe, Leson Chevy
- Melody Reed, United Way of Southeast Louisiana
- Daniel Russo, ASI Federal Credit Union
- Shelsey Salgado, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Billy Schmidt, First American Bank & Trust
- Teasha Sepulveda, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
- Beau Tichenor, Atmos Energy, Inc.
- Roselle Ungar, Jewish Family Services of Greater New Orleans
Leadership Jefferson is a nine-month program designed to develop a diverse network of dedicated business and community leaders with the capacity to improve the quality of life for all citizens in Jefferson Parish and the Greater New Orleans region.
Facilitated by a professional training team licensed in Emergenetics, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, governance, diversity and economic development.
The Leadership Jefferson application process takes place each June. For more information about the program, visit jeffersonchamber.org/leadershipjefferson.
About the Jefferson Chamber:
The Jefferson Chamber is a leading voice for Jefferson Parish’s business community. As a non-profit, membership-driven organization, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses at the local, state and federal levels. The Chamber’s mission is to work for the advancement of the business community; to enhance the economic, civic and cultural environment; and to improve the quality of life in Jefferson Parish. The Jefferson Chamber is Five-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and was awarded the 2013 and 2015 Chamber of the Year Award by the Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives in the Large Chamber Category. For more information about the Jefferson Chamber, visit www.jeffersonchamber.org, and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.