METAIRIE, LA – The Jefferson Chamber and Jefferson Chamber Foundation are pleased to announce the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2021. Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish.
The new class is a diverse group of business leaders from the community. Members of the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2021 include:
- Kevin Bohrer, Postlethwaite & Netterville
- JoLena Broussard, Cornerstone
- Ron Childress, Tulane Health System
- Angela Comstock, Ohio Management, LLC
- Philicia Douglas, New Orleans Saints & Pelicans
- Christopher Dupre, Palmisano, LLC
- Rob Folse, Design the Planet, LLC
- Steven Guillory, Chamberlain University
- Tiffanie Hartenstein, Oracle Lighting
- Kristen Hillburn, Trane
- Ann Johnson, Entergy Louisiana
- Josefine Kelly, Peoples Health
- Coretta LaGarde, American Heart Association
- Patrick Landry, Fidelity Bank
- Ruth Lawson, Jefferson Parish Finance Authority
- Lesha Nugent Freeland, Keller Williams Realty
- Kimberly Rayford, InclusivCare
- Sarah Richmond, Magnolia Physical Therapy, LLC
- Javier Sanchez, OnPath Federal Credit Union
- Austin Schott, 1st Lake Properties
- Stoo Seiler, Urban Systems
- Caitlin Sistrunk, Renaissance Publishing
- Jeffrey Southerland, Associated Professional Educators of Louisiana
- Charles Stewart, IBERIABANK/First Horizon
- Brandi Theard, OUTFRONT Media
- Sharon Truxillo, Cox Louisiana
- Brookley Valencia, Jefferson Chamber
- Jean-Marc Villain, Ochsner Health
- Noel Williams, Legacy Restoration and Referral, LLC
- Shawn Williams, Metairie Bank & Trust
- Toni Woodson, The New Orleans Fireman’s FCU
Leadership Jefferson is a nine-month program designed to develop a diverse network of dedicated business and community leaders with the capacity to improve the quality of life for all citizens in Jefferson Parish and the Greater New Orleans region.
Facilitated by a professional training team licensed in Emergenetics, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, governance, diversity and economic development.
For more information about the program, visit jeffersonchamber.org/leadershipjefferson.
About the Jefferson Chamber:
The Jefferson Chamber is a leading voice for Jefferson Parish’s business community. As a non-profit, membership-driven organization, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses at the local, state and federal levels. The Chamber’s mission is to work for the advancement of the business community; to enhance the economic, civic and cultural environment; and to improve the quality of life in Jefferson Parish. The Jefferson Chamber is Five-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and was awarded the 2013, 2015 and 2019 Chamber of the Year Award by the Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives in the Large Chamber Category. For more information about the Jefferson Chamber, visit www.jeffersonchamber.org, and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.