METAIRIE – The Political Action Committee (PAC) of the Jefferson Chamber announced the endorsements of candidates on the November 6 ballot.
“As the largest parish in the Greater New Orleans region, Jefferson Parish is poised for tremendous growth and development,” said Fred Preis, Chairman of the PAC Board. “The PAC of the Jefferson Chamber is particularly mindful of the importance of the upcoming school board elections. Like its partner the Jefferson Chamber, the Chamber PAC recognizes the need to attract new residents, provide for a safe environment, and provide a solid workforce, which is the reason for the emphasis on the races for school board.”
The candidates receiving the Jefferson Chamber PAC endorsement include:
- Louisiana Secretary of State – Julie Stokes
- Judge, Juvenile Court, Section B – Amanda Calogero
- School Board District 1 – Mark Morgan (Incumbent)
- School Board District 2 – April Williams
- School Board District 3 – Tiffany Higgins Kuhn (Incumbent)
- School Board District 4 – “Clay” Moise
- School Board District 5 – Simeon Dickerson
- School Board District 6 – Larry Dale (Incumbent)
- School Board District 8 – Chad Nugent
- School Board District 9 – “Sandy” Denapolis-Bosarge (Incumbent)
About the Jefferson Chamber:
The Jefferson Chamber is a leading voice for Jefferson Parish’s business community. As a non-profit, membership-driven organization, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses at the local, state and federal levels. The Chamber’s mission is to work for the advancement of the business community; to enhance the economic, civic and cultural environment; and to improve the quality of life in Jefferson Parish. The Jefferson Chamber is Four-Star Accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and was awarded the 2013 and 2015 Chamber of the Year Award by the Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives in the Large Chamber Category.
About the Political Action Committee:
The Jefferson Chamber PAC, Inc. is a political action committee established as an independent, not-for-profit organization to endorse and support political candidates who support the mission of the Chamber. Membership is limited to members of the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce.
For more information about the Jefferson Chamber, visit www.jeffersonchamber.org, and follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.